Min første favoritt er dette serviset jeg har arvet av min oldemor. Det er tyskprodusert.
My first favorite is this china that I've inherited from my great grandmother. They're produced in Germany and numbered.
1. What color is your kitchen? Fugly white. Very boring. I do actually prefer kitchens being white, just not this one.
2. Describe your kitchen - I'm actually going to take a picture, just to show how horrible it really is. The cupboard white has a sick green tone to it. Here you can see the picture of it, in all it's glory...
3. Describe your dream kitchen - My dream kitchen is by James Radin and you can see what it looks like on the picture below.
4. What's your favorite activity in the kitchen? Socializing while preparing dinner or my Monday Night Fruit Salad
5. Name one thing you're kitchen is lacking/missing. It's missing space, tiles, a (good) fan, paint, counter tops (there's just no space today).. The list goes on...
6. Do you cook and bake a lot? Daily :) To my surprise, this is something I just enjoy more and more.
7. What don't you like in your kitchen / would you like to change? See question 5
8. What do you love about your kitchen? The possibilities
9. Worst kitchen activity? Cleaning up? Thank god for Mr B who cleans up after dinner :)
10. Tea or coffee? Definitly tea. I've never had a whole cup of coffee in my life.
11. Chocolate ore vanilla? BOTH!
12. Prepare food, or eat it? I actually like both
13. Do you prefere to serve your meals in the dining room or the kitchen? Dining room. But if I had James Radin's kitchen, it would definitly be in the kitchen. :)
HAVE FUN WITH IT, AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOUR FAVORITES ARE! :)