This is a repeat post about how it was done. (If you've seen it before, close your eyes, and move on to the next post! :))
For the project you need the following:
- Steel wire
- Tools (this one is from an IKEA kit)
- Some fun beads
- White sprat paint
The project had a total cost of about $50.
I removed all the crystal and spray painted the base white. After that I made dozens of strands with small plastic beads, and a larger wood bead at the bottom.
Above you can see the finished result. It kind of reminds me of a rastafari! (lol) Definitly a chandelier with a sense of humour, and I kind of giggle every time I see it. (and Stella LOVES is!)
Hope you liked it!